"I'm very optimistic. I see homes being built and receipts are up for retailers."
- Wendy Atkinson, insurance agent, Integrity Insurance Agency
"Extremely optimistic. I think the economy is turning around."
“Last year’s season was great but there are still challenges. I don’t think we’ll be looking at a boom any time soon.”
— Jim Kuhlman, president and CEO, Florida Shores Bank
- Wayne Holt, owner, Qonex Inc.
'It's been very positive. We've seen a huge increase in online business."
- Debbie Peterson, vice president, Qonex Inc.
"We experienced a good recovery last from the phantom oil spill. I foresee a good, but not great, season.
- Matt DePalma, senior vice president, Florida Shores Bank
"Last year's season was great but there are still challenges. I don't think we'll be looking at a boom any time soon."
- Jim Kuhlman, president and CEO, Florida Shores Bank